Disciplinary Procedures / Dismissals
MJSP supports clients throughout the performance management, disciplinary and dismissal process. Our advice and support includes:
- Advising the appropriate and compliant approach to issues of performance and conduct;
- preparation of correspondences and documentation, ensuring adherence to natural justice and procedural fairness;
- support in disciplinary meetings;
- and, representation in unfair dismissal and general protections applications.
Working closely with our clients, MJSP can develop:
- Executive Employment Contracts/Agreements;
- Middle Management Employment Contracts/Agreements; and
- Appointment Letters/Confirmation of Terms and Conditions.
Mediation involves facilitation of a meeting between conflicting parties. Organisations use mediation to resolve conflict in the workplace. MJSP consultants are accredited by the ‘Institute of Arbitrators and Mediators’ to conduct Alternative Dispute Resolution. We have extensive experience in the development and delivery of practical strategies to resolve workplace conflict.
MJSP Workplace Investigators are qualified investigators with broad experience in conducting workplace investigations across a spectrum of workplace issues.